When talking about myself three words come to mind, Maxwell Robert Gerrior; that's me. I'd say i keep things pretty laid back. I really enjoy making people laugh like my friend Peanut Butter. One thing that must people are surprised at is that when it comes to standing in front of a large group of people i freeze up and get nervous. People are shocked at this revelation because I'm such an out going person and usually am all for chiming in, but for some reason standing in the front of a classroom with every one's eyes on me just freaks me out. If i am safely seated at my desk and everyone is listening or looking at me I am fine but just being up front is too much to handle sometimes. One fun fact about me is that I was named after Abraham Lincoln; you know that tall guy. (is you have a question about this feel free to comment) I am currently living in the 920, HALLA, and can be seen cruisen in my '92 Toyota P.O.S. My whip's name is Tammy and has been with my family almost as long as i have been. She may not have a never nice bass but I still get that baby bumpin. I'm also a very social person and am usually found with one of my many friends, not to toot my own horn or anything. I am a avid XC and distance track runner. I am currently under the control of The Great Cal Kromm. This year my Track goal is to run a sub 5 min mile. I know that if I run all winter I will get my goal and maybe even get some pecs; you know, for the ladies. To tell you the truth i really don't much about Psych but have heard great things about this class and already knew Mrs. Dubz. I hope to gain enough knowledge to help me succeed in not only this class but for the rest of my life. Now the announcements are on, so I'll talk to you bloggers later.
Max Out
No comments:
Post a Comment